24 June 2020
- These T&Cs govern Flick’s ‘You’ve got the power’ social prize draw.
- One entry per Flick account will be accepted in each draw. To share the love, if you win Power Credit under a ‘You’ve got the power’ prize draw you will not be eligible to win again under a later prize draw. Flick employees are not eligible.
- Winners will be randomly drawn on the specified date and Flick will contact each winner as soon as possible after this date to notify them that they have won, and advise when the Power Credit will be applied to the customer’s account.
- Flick’s Power Credit T&Cs apply to the Power Credit. The Power Credit is not transferable, refundable nor redeemable for cash.
- By participating in the ‘You’ve got the power’ prize draw you accept these T&Cs and agree that all decisions made by Flick are final and binding in all matters relating to the prize draw. Flick reserves the right to cancel the prize draw at any time, for any reason and without prior notification.
- These T&Cs apply to you in addition to Flick’s General T&Cs and any other Flick T&Cs applicable to you. If there is a direct conflict between these T&Cs and Flick’s other T&Cs that apply to you, these T&Cs will apply.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or any other social media platform.