11 August 2018
- These terms govern the Flick Energy Limited (“Flick”) Winter Savings Guarantee extension promotion from 11 August 2018 to 30 September 2018 (‘the Winter Savings Guarantee Extension”).
- These Winter Savings Guarantee Extension terms apply in addition to the standard Flick Terms and Conditions.
- All residential customers who apply to join Flick from 11 August 2018 to 31 August 2018 and who have successfully completed switching (including passing any necessary credit checks) by 15 September 2018 will automatically be included in the Winter Savings Guarantee Extension. Others may be included at Flick’s discretion.
- From the later of 11 August 2018 or the date the customer switches to Flick until 30 September 2018 (‘the Guaranteed Period”) Flick guarantees that customers will save.
- Savings for the Guaranteed Period will be based on comparing a customer’s Flick plan to their previous retailer’s standard comparable published plan, for their network & metering set up, at the time they joined Flick (taking account of things like whether the customer is a standard or low user, whether they have uncontrolled power, or controlled hot water etc). Flick include the previous retailer’s prompt payment discount in the calculations, but do not include any potential alternative plans, discounts which are additional to a customer’s old plan such as dual fuel, e-bills or extra direct debit discounts. The retailers that Flick can compare against are Contact, Energy Online, Genesis, Mega, Mercury, Meridian, Nova, Payless, Pulse, Tiny Mighty and Trustpower. If a customer is moving into a new property, or was with any other retailer, Flick will compare a customer’s total spend with Flick against the biggest retailer in their area.
- The Winter Savings Guarantee promotion does not apply if during the Guaranteed Period a customer: a. switches away from Flick; or b. has an issue with their meter that means we are not properly receiving billing data; or c. has been in Flick’s debt process.
- Any payments will be made in the month following the Guaranteed Period.