9 June 2017
Flick’s Free Power Competition Terms and Conditions
1) From time to time Flick Energy Limited (‘Flick’) may run competitions on Facebook offering the chance to win either a week, or a month’s, free power (‘Free Power Competition’). These terms and conditions apply to entrants to such competitions.
2) Existing Flick customers who apply to enter a Free Power Competition by following the instructions provided by Flick in any given case, including complying with the necessary competition deadlines, may go in the draw to win a week, or a month’s, free power with Flick (depending on what is offered in the relevant competition). Valid entry into a Free Power Competition will be at Flick’s reasonable discretion.
3) The prize for a Free Power Competition includes credit on the winner’s Flick account (‘Prize Credit’) to the value of:
4) Flick will contact the winner as soon as possible after the date specified for the prize draw to notify them that they have won, and of the value of the Prize Credit and when it will be applied. The Flick customer will continue to receive normal bills during this time, but will not be charged for those bills until the Prize Credit has been used. There is no time limit on using the Prize Credit once it is applied, and it may last longer than the period stated (a week or a month). However, Flick does not guarantee that it will last this long, if the customer uses more than the average weekly bill in their region, for their load group, during that period
5) The Prize Credit is not transferrable, refundable nor redeemable for cash.
6) If the winner leaves Flick before they have used all the Prize Credit, the Prize Credit will be forfeited.
7) Only one entry per Flick account into each Free Power Completion that Flick runs will be accepted.
7) Entry into a Free Power Competition implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
8) These Free Power Competition terms apply in addition to the standard Flick Terms and Conditions.