Download the PDF here.
- These terms apply to customers who sign up with Flick Energy Limited (‘Flick’) to participate in its Flick Energy Power Pals Bundle Trial as a participant (“Participant”) of Flick’s experimental pricing plan (‘Bundle Trial’).
- These terms will apply in addition to the Flick Customer Terms and Conditions and any other Flick terms that you may have agreed to. If there are any inconsistencies between these terms and those other terms, these Bundle Trial Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- These Bundle Trial terms and conditions may be updated from time to time and we encourage you to regularly review them.
- The Bundle Trial is an experimental pricing plan that has three components:
- A fixed electricity price
- 365 hours free electricity each year
- Every $100 spent at Flick earns 2 free litres of fuel at Z Energy Limited (’Z’).
- Fixed Electricity Price:The Bundle Trial fixed electricity price will be provided at the same rate as Flick's fixed-price product ('FIXIE’) on the day that you sign-up. Read FIXIE terms and conditions here.
- 365 hours free electricity each year: We will be giving you one hour’s worth of free electricity each day (‘Free Hour of Electricity’). The Free Hour of Electricity will be calculated as follows: Your FIXIE rate is applied to your consumption (kWh) each day, to arrive at a daily spend amount (incl. GST). This amount is then divided by 24 hours in order to determine the value of your Free Hour of Electricity for that day. Because Flick issues bills on a weekly basis, seven hour’s worth of the Free Hour of Electricity will be credited to your bill each week (one hour for each day of the week).
- Every $100 spent at Flick earns 2 free litres of fuel at Z: To qualify for the first Z Gift Card, you must reach a threshold of $200 spent at Flick. Subsequent Z Gift Cards will be delivered each time you spend an additional $200 at Flick. For more on Z Gift Cards, see Z’s Gift Card terms and conditions. The free fuel liters will be calculated at the following rate: 1L = $5. This means that for every $100 spent at Flick, you will earn 2L (or $10) valued in a Z Gift Card. The free fuel will be delivered in $20 increments in the form of a Z Gift Card, which we will mail to the address you used to register your account. It is the Participant’s responsibility to ensure that its address and contact details are up-to-date at all times.
- The Bundle Trial is not available to customers who are on Freestyle. Only those customers on FIXIE are eligible to apply as a Participant.
- This Bundle Trial is offered to a limited number of Participants. You can sign up to the Flick Energy Bundle Trial by either calling our Customer Experience Team on 0800 435 425 and quoting the provided promotion code or through completing the online sign up form via www.flickelectric.co.nz and using provided promotion code in the “promo code” field. Applying to participate in the Bundle Trial does not guarantee that we will be able to serve you or that you will automatically be a Participant. Flick retains sole discretion as to final Participant selection and will only notify successful Participant’s if they have been selected to participate in the Bundle Trial.
- By signing-up to the Bundle Trial, Participants understand that Flick will be changing its system functionality to accommodate the Bundle Trial and that this may cause technical limitations with the way Participant's access and use the Flick dashboard, app and smart tools, or how it reflects the electricity credits and free litres earned during the trial. This may result in delays with the transmission of information to you, but we will communicate issues over functionality of the systems tools as they relate to your account when they arise and we will endeavour to keep you informed of technical issues that may also arise.
- As the Bundle Trial is provided free of charge, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Flick does not give any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind (whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise) in respect of the Bundle Trial. In particular, Flick does not warrant that the Bundle Trial will be uninterrupted, up-to-date, or error-free during the term of the trial.
- Flick’s maximum aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with these terms or the Bundle Trial will be limited and capped to the value of $100.
- In order to assist us in this Bundle Trial, we may ask you for feedback and or assistance relating to the Bundle Trial. You agree to provide us with open and honest feedback and to accept and respond to our communications.
- Flick reserves the right to discontinue, vary or withdraw the Bundle Trial (and these terms) at any stage or at any time and will use its reasonable endeavours to provide 30 days notice to you. We will let you know if the Bundle Trial will be available to you on an on-going basis or as a product that is offered by Flick. New and different terms and conditions may also apply at this point and we recommend that you review these terms from time to time.
- In the event that we cease to offer the Bundle Trial, and a permanent bundle offer has not been introduced, you will automatically be switched to the standard Flick ‘FIXIE’ offering. If you no longer wish to be a Flick customer, you are free to leave at any time by contacting us on email@example.com or calling 0800 435 425.
- If the Bundle Trial is withdrawn, then we will give each Participant a $20 Prezzy Card, which Flick will post out to the Participant’s registered address. The Prezzy Card is not redeemable for any other services except those indicated on the gift card and is not cash redeemable.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are held to be invalid, the remainder will remain in full force.
- Governing law: These Terms and Conditions are governed and construed under the laws of New Zealand, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.