8 March 2018
- From time to time Flick Energy Limited (‘Flick’) may offer promotional credits of different amounts that may be applied to customers account balances or Volt balances (‘Power Credit’).
- Customers or those who join Flick and who Flick is able to serve, after passing any necessary credit checks, who are eligible, will have the Power Credits applied to their accounts or Volt balances, as relevant, as soon as possible after the relevant promotion.
- The Power Credit is not transferrable, refundable nor redeemable for cash.
- If the eligible customer leaves Flick before they have used all the Power Credit, or fails to open a Volt within a reasonable time after joining Flick, if applicable, the Power Credit will be forfeited.
- Each eligible customer will only be eligible to receive a Power Credit from Flick once.
- Acceptance of a Power Credit implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- These Power Credit terms apply in addition to the standard Flick Terms and Conditions, and Volt Terms and Conditions, if applicable.
- Flick reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, or cease to offer such promos, at any time.