These Off Peak Plan Specific T&Cs apply to you if you are on our Off Peak plan. These T&Cs apply in addition to our General T&Cs and any other Flick T&Cs that apply to you.
The Off Peak plan allows customers to benefit from cheaper off-peak network and off-peak generation charges.
Your electricity bill
Your Flick bill is made up of kWh charges and daily charges. These charges include: Generation charge, Off Peak plan charge, Flick charge, Network charge, Metering charge and Government levies.
Your charges explained:
- This is the rate you pay per kWh for generation - the rates are set out on our website when you first sign-up, we can change these rates after giving you at least 30 days prior notice
- On this plan you have a different generation rate for peak and off-peak times
- The peak and off-peak times for your network are set out on our website when you first sign up, we can change these times if your network company changes its peak and off-peak times or if we give you at least 30 days prior notice
- If you have a controlled meter (e.g. for your hot water cylinder), any controlled usage will be charged at the flat rate set out on our website when you first sign-up, we can change these rates after giving you at least 30 days prior notice, uncontrolled usage will be charged at the relevant peak and off-peak rates
- If there is time of use pricing in your network, these network charges are based on the time of use charges we pay your network company to get power delivered, if the charges we pay your network company change, we can change the price we charge you
- If there is no time of use pricing in your network this charge is the time of use network charge we advertise for your network on our website at the time you first sign up and we can change this rate by giving you at least 30 days prior notice
Off Peak plan charge:
This is the charge you pay to be on our Off Peak plan - the rate is set out on our website when you first sign-up, we can change this rate after giving you at least 30 days prior notice
This is a retailing charge, we can change this charge after giving you at least 30 days prior notice
These are based on the charges we pay metering providers to measure the power delivered to our customers, if the charges we pay metering providers change, we can change the price we charge you
These are levies we collect and pay to the regulator, if these levies are changed by the regulator, we can change the levies we charge you
- We’ll typically give you at least 30 days’ notice (by email or through our customer dashboard or app) before we make a change to your Off Peak plan
- If we give you notice that we plan to stop offering the Off Peak plan and we don’t hear back from you within 30 days, we can move you to another plan
- There is no fixed term contract, you can switch away or change plans anytime (the notice periods in our General T&Cs apply)
- If you want to switch to another Flick plan, we will switch you at your next billing cycle provided we have enough notice. Note that the rates available to existing customers that switch plans may be different to the rates available to new customers joining Flick
- If these Off Peak Plan Specific T&Cs conflict with our General T&Cs, or any other Flick T&Cs that apply to you, these Off Peak Plan Specific T&Cs apply
- If time of use pricing is an option in your network, we may change or require you to change your network pricing category to be eligible for this plan. In some networks, this may limit your ability to change between other pricing categories such as low and standard user for a period of time – this is a network company restriction and is not within Flick’s control
If I move address and want to stay on Flick’s Off Peak plan?
If you move and would like to have the Off Peak plan at your new address, new rates and new peak and off-peak times may apply. The rates and peak or off-peak times available to existing customers that move may be different to those available to new customers joining Flick.