3 September 2018
These terms and conditions apply to those customers who joined Freestyle between 3 September 2018 and 4 March 2019. This guarantee no longer applies and is not valid to customers who join Flick on 5 March or after.
- These terms govern the Flick Energy Limited (“Flick”) Freestyle price plan 12 Month Savings Guarantee (“12 Month Savings Guarantee”).
- These 12 Month Savings Guarantee terms apply in addition to the standard Flick Terms and Conditions.
- All residential customers who join Flick’s Freestyle price plan will be automatically included in the 12 Month Savings Guarantee, from date they switch to Flick’s Freestyle price plan. Others may be included at Flick’s discretion.
- From the date the customer switches to Flick’s Freestyle price plan until their 12 month anniversary with Flick (“the 12 Month Guaranteed Period”) Flick guarantee that customers will save.
- Savings for the 12 Month Guaranteed Period will be based on comparing a customer’s Flick plan to their previous retailer’s standard comparable published plan, for their network & metering set up, at the time they joined Flick (taking account of things like whether the customer is a standard or low user, whether they have uncontrolled power, or controlled hot water etc). Flick include the previous retailer’s prompt payment discount in the calculations, but do not include any potential alternative plans, discounts which are additional to a customer’s old plan such as dual fuel, e-bills or extra direct debit discounts. The retailers that Flick can compare against are Contact, Energy Online, Genesis, Mega, Mercury, Meridian, Nova, Payless, Pulse, Tiny Mighty and Trustpower. If a customer is moving into a new property, or was with any other retailer, Flick will compare a customer’s total spend with Flick against the biggest retailer in their area.
- The 12 Month Savings Guarantee does not apply if during the 12 Month Guaranteed Period a customer:
- switches away from Flick; or
- moves to the Flick FIXIE price plan; or
- has an issue with their meter that means we are not properly receiving billing data; or
- has been in Flick’s debt process; or
- changes address.
- Any payments will be made in the month following the end of the 12 Month Guaranteed Period.