FIXIE Plan Specific T&Cs
These FIXIE Plan Specific T&Cs apply to you if you are on our FIXIE plan. These T&Cs apply in addition to our General T&Cs and any other Flick T&Cs that apply to you.
The FIXIE plan lets customers fix the cost of the generation component of their electricity bill for 6-month periods at a time.
Your electricity price
Your Flick bill is made up of kWh charges and daily charges. These charges include: Generation charge, FIXIE plan charge, Flick charge, Network charge, Metering charge and Government levies.
Charges fixed for a 6-month period:
- Generation charges: this is the rate you pay per kWh for generation - the rate for your first 6-month period is set out on our website when you first sign-up
- FIXIE plan charge: this is the charge you pay to be on our FIXIE plan - the rate for your first 6-month period is set out on our website when you first sign-up
- Your first 6-month period starts the day your account starts if you are switching from another retailer to the FIXIE plan or the day your account is switched to the FIXIE plan if you are switching from another Flick plan (as applicable)
- At the end of each 6-month period we can change the Generation charge and FIXIE plan charge, if either of these charges are going up, we’ll let you know
Charges that may change during each 6-month period:
- Flick charge: this is a retailing charge, we can change this charge on 30 days’ notice to you
- Network charges: these are based on the charges we pay your network company to get power delivered, if the charges we pay your network company change, we can change the price we charge you
- Metering charges: these are based on the charges we pay metering providers to measure the power delivered to our customers, if the charges we pay metering providers change, we can change the price we charge you
- Government levies: these are levies we collect and pay to the regulator, if these levies are changed by the regulator, we can change the levies we charge you
- We’ll typically give you at least 30 days’ notice (by email or through our customer dashboard or app) before we make a change to your FIXIE plan
- If we give you notice that we plan to stop offering the FIXIE plan and we don’t hear back from you within 30 days, we can move you to another plan
- There is no fixed term contract, you can switch away or change plans anytime (the notice periods in our General T&Cs apply)
- If you want to switch to another Flick plan, we will switch you at your next billing cycle provided we have enough notice. Note that the rates available to existing customers that switch plans may be different to the rates available to new customers joining Flick.
- If these FIXIE Plan Specific T&Cs conflict with our General T&Cs, or any other Flick T&Cs that apply to you, these FIXIE Plan Specific T&Cs apply
If I move address and want to stay on Flick’s FIXIE plan?
If you move and would like to have the FIXIE plan at your new address, new rates may apply. Your 6-month fixed generation price promise starts fresh on the FIXIE rates applicable to a moving customer at the new address at that time. The rates available to existing customers that move may be different to the rates available to new customers joining Flick.