If you joined FIXIE before 1 February 2019, these previous terms and conditions will apply until the end of that FIXIE term:
If you joined FIXIE or signed up to a new FIXIE term on or after 1 February 2019, the following terms and conditions apply:
- These terms apply to customers who sign up to the FIXIE pricing product (‘FIXIE’) with Flick Energy Limited (‘Flick’).
- These terms will apply in addition to the Flick Customer Terms and Conditions and any other Flick terms that you may have agreed to. If there are any inconsistencies between these terms and those other terms, these Flick FIXIE Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- FIXIE is a pricing plan that allows customers to fix the generation component of their bill for certain periods. These fixed periods will be for 6 months unless otherwise specified.
- The price you will pay will be detailed on our website at the time you sign up or renew your FIXIE term. We do not guarantee that FIXIE will be always be available for all customers in all areas.
- The other components of your bill will be calculated in accordance with the Flick pricing plan for your area and metering equipment, plus a FIXIE admin fee, as set out in the FIXIE pricing details provided to you in respect of each FIXIE term.
- The other components of your bill, such as your network charges and your Flick fee, may change during your FIXIE term, as set up under clause 6.5 of our Customer Terms and Conditions.
- Because Flick bills weekly, your 6-month fixed term will end 26 weeks from the day we first start billing you on any new FIXIE term (‘End of Term Date’). If you agree to a term of a different length, the End of Term Date will be the corresponding number of weeks from the date we start billing you (for example, a 12-month fixed term will be 52 weeks).
- The date we first start billing you on FIXIE will usually be the Monday of the week you join FIXIE, unless otherwise specified.
- Fixing generation costs means Flick incurs additional costs, so if you decide to leave FIXIE before the End of Term Date, you will be charged an early exit fee. The cost of the exit fees will be detailed in the FIXIE pricing information and terms and conditions provided to you prior to the start of that term. This reflects the cost to us of you leaving FIXIE early and may vary.
- If you elect to leave FIXIE before the End of Term Date, then this will take effect from, and the applicable exit fee will be payable during, the next billing cycle following the date you notify us.
- Approximately 30 days in advance of your End of Term Date, we will contact you and advise of any changes to the pricing and the terms and conditions for the next FIXIE term. At this stage you will be able to elect to stay on FIXIE for another term or, switch to our Freestyle plan, or any other option we may offer from time to time. You must choose between one of the options and agree and accept the terms and conditions of that option or switch to another retailer. If you fail to switch or advise us of which option you accept by the End of Term Date, you will be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of a new FIXIE plan and your FIXIE will be automatically renewed on those terms and conditions.
- In the event that we cease to offer FIXIE, or change anything about FIXIE, we will let you know in advance of the End of Term Date. In the event FIXIE is no longer able to be offered, you will automatically be switched to the Flick Freestyle offering at the End of Term Date. If you then no longer wish to be a Flick customer, you are free to leave at any time.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all pricing information provided, including exit fees, is exclusive of GST unless specified otherwise.
- We may change these Flick FIXIE Terms and Conditions from time to time, but these changes will not apply to you until 30 days after we have notified you of them. If we believe, acting reasonably, that any change to be made prior to your End of Term Date (other than a change that results from a change in the law or in regulatory requirements) will be detrimental to you then you will have the opportunity to leave FIXIE before the change takes effect and without paying an exit fee.