- These terms apply to customers who sign up to the FIXIE pricing product (‘FIXIE’) with Flick Energy Limited (‘Flick’).
- These terms will apply in addition to the Flick Customer Terms and Conditions. If there are any inconsistencies between the two terms, these Flick FIXIE Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- FIXIE is a pricing plan that allows customers to fix the generation component of their bill for6-month periods. The fixed price you will pay for the generation component of your bill will be based on the Network area you are in.
- The price you will pay will be detailed on our website at the time you sign up or renew your FIXIE term. We do not guarantee that FIXIE will be always be available for all customers in all areas.
- The other components of your bill will be calculated in accordance with the Flick pricing plan for your area and metering equipment, plus a FIXIE admin fee, as set out in the FIXIE pricing details provided to you in respect of each FIXIE term.
- The other components of your bill, such as your network charges, may change during this 6- month period, as set up under clause 6.5 of our Customer Terms and Conditions.
- Fixing generation costs means Flick incurs additional costs, so if you decide to leave FIXIE before the end of the 6-month term, you will be charged an early exit fee. For any subsequent terms, the exit fees will be detailed in the FIXIE pricing information provided to you at the start of that term.
- If you elect to leave FIXIE before the end of the term, we will make this change for the next billing cycle following the date you notify us.
- If you leave during the first month you are with FIXIE, the fee will be it will be $60. The early exit fee decreases by $10 every subsequent month you stay with FIXIE. This reflects the cost to us of you leaving FIXIE early.
- Because Flick bills weekly, your 6-month term will begin on the first Sunday following the date you join FIXIE, and the date of the end of your 6-month term will be 26 weeks from this date (‘End of Term Date’).
- At least 30 days in advance of your End of Term Date, we will ask you if you want to stay with FIXIE for another term (and advise of any changes to the pricing for that next FIXIE term). If you do not take up the option to stay with FIXIE on the terms offered before the date specified, you will be rolled over onto Flick’s spot price option, Freestyle, at the end of the 6- month term. If you no longer wish to be a Flick customer, it will not cost you anything to leave at this point, or any time after if you change to Flick’s spot price option, Freestyle. If you elect to continue with FIXIE for the next term, any early exit fee incurred will be the early exit fee specified for that term.
- If you stay with FIXIE, these terms and conditions continue to apply, with the addition of the pricing details that are provided to you in respect of each FIXIE term.
- In the event that we cease to offer FIXIE, or change anything about FIXIE, we will let you know in advance of the end of your term. In the event FIXIE is no longer able to be offered, you will automatically be switched to the Flick Freestyle offering at the end of your 6-month term. If you no longer wish to be a Flick customer, you are free to leave at any time.
- For the avoidance of doubt, all pricing information provided, including exit fees, is exclusive of GST unless specified otherwise.
- Any subsequent changes to these Flick FIXIE Terms and Conditions will take effect at the start of your next term, should you opt into FIXIE again.